Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines > Paris Champs-Élysées
07/23/2023 - Stage 21 - 115 km - Flat
On the road
Paris is known worldwide for the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Moulin Rouge and Louvre museum. All the top sights are well worth a look on your first visit to the French capital and there's plenty to entertain all interests - from art and history to music and literature. But look beyond the famous landmarks and you'll find many more interesting areas and attractions to discover. From the hilltop Sacré-Cœur Basilica in Montmartre, down through Pigalle and Le Marais to the banks of the river Seine and across into the Latin Quarter. Stroll through picturesque streets, rest your feet in one of the city's parks, stop for coffee or a glass of wine at pavement cafes, and soak up the atmosphere of this magical city.
Top 5 things to see and do in Paris:
1. Get on your bike: tour the city on two wheels
2. Find a hidden gem - like the Statue of Liberty!
3. Get your Instagram pics on colourful Rue Crémieux
4. Discover some lesser-known museums
5. Stay within reach of the iconic Eiffel Tower
Receive exclusive news about the Tour