Sunday, 18 July, the Tour de France arrives on the Champs-Élysées. To congratulate the riders, a health pass and mask will be compulsory for all spectators aged 12 and over.
As a reminder, the health pass corresponds to:
- A negative test PCR within the past 48 hours or;
- A negative antigenic test within the past 48 hours or;
- Proof of vaccination (with a vaccine recognised by the European Medicines Agency (EMA): Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson) is only valid if it provides evidence of a complete vaccination schedule, i.e:
- 2 weeks after the 2nd injection pour the double dose vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca);
- 4 weeks after the one dose injection vaccines (Johnson & Johnson);
- 2 weeks after the injection of vaccines for people with a history of Covid-19 (only 1 injection required).