In view of the health context, all the information mentioned below is subject to change. We invite you to regularly consult our information platforms.
The Tour de France Village, the beating heart of the site, is a focal point for all the people involved in the Tour, ranging from local authorities, partners and fans to guests, celebrities and former champions.A stone’s throw away from the start line, the Village is an invitation to step into the world of the Grande Boucle, with its activities, buffets and electrifying atmosphere until the start of the race.
- Address : Mail des Impressionnistes (West side, railway RER), 78400 Chatou
- PPO (Mandatory Passage Point if you have parking access): Sortie N35 Chatou sur A86
- Parking address (only if you have a parking space with your invitation) : Under the Pont de Chatou (on the side of Villa Fournaise), 78400 Chatou
- Plane : Charles de Gaulle (40km) / Orly (35km)
- Train : RER A (Chatou-Croissy)
- Saint Lazare (15 km), from train station Nord et Montparnasse (17 km), and from Lyon (20km)