- Overall standing
- Corresponds to the total results over all the stages.
- Yellow jersey
- It rewards the leader of the general classification, calculated by adding together the times achieved on each stage. Also taken into account are any bonifications earned on the intermediate sprints or the finish.
- Green jersey
- It identifies the leader of the classification on points. The points in question are awarded according to the passing order on the intermediate sprints and at the finish line.
- Red polka dot jersey
- It identifies the best climber. The points counting towards the mountain classification are awarded on the basis of the passing order at the top of the climbs and passes.
- White jersey
- It identifies the first young rider up to 25 years old in the overall standings.
- Yellow bib
- Worn by the leaders of the overall team standings (total of times for the first three riders on each stage).
- Stage standing
- Results of a given stage
Jersey wearers after the stage 7
times27h 26' 40''
the day's winner
times03h 16' 09''
times82h 30' 40''
- 03/13Thomas fends off Contador challenge...
- 03/13Onboard - Étape 7 - Paris-Nice 2016
- 03/13Summary - Stage 7 (Nice / Nice) -...
- 03/13Alberto Contador: "I don"t like...
- 03/13Richie Porte: "A little surprise"
- 03/13Duchesne: "My greatest achievement"
- 03/13Tim Wellens: "A great victory"
- 03/13Geraint Thomas: "I'm over the moon"
- 03/12Sky ready to maintain Paris-Nice...
Receive exclusive news about Paris-Nice