- Overall standing
- Corresponds to the total results over all the stages.
- Yellow jersey
- It rewards the leader of the general classification, calculated by adding together the times achieved on each stage. Also taken into account are any bonifications earned on the intermediate sprints or the finish.
- Green jersey
- It identifies the leader of the classification on points. The points in question are awarded according to the passing order on the intermediate sprints and at the finish line.
- Red polka dot jersey
- It identifies the best climber. The points counting towards the mountain classification are awarded on the basis of the passing order at the top of the climbs and passes.
- White jersey
- It identifies the first young rider up to 25 years old in the overall standings.
- Yellow bib
- Worn by the leaders of the overall team standings (total of times for the first three riders on each stage).
- Red bib
- This prize is awarded at the end of each stage by a jury comprising eight specialists in cycling. A “super-combativity” prize is also awarded at the end of the last stage of the Tour.
- Stage standing
- Results of a given stage
Jersey wearers after the stage 4
VincenzoITAASTANA PRO TEAM
CyrilFRACOFIDIS, SOLUTIONS CREDITS
RomainFRAAG2R LA MONDIALE
the day's winner
"I went through hard times during the first week. Yesterday it was not a great joy in the Europcar bus. We had decided to... read more
"It's not better to win this way than a time trial but it's special. I already tried to do it at the Tour de France but I only... read more
"I'm very happy, especially for Tony [Martin]. He helped me a lot yesterday. He motivated me when I had a hard time. He spent a... read more
- 07/13A day of glory for Tony & Tony
- 07/13Vinokourov: "A present for France"
- 07/13Tony Gallopin: «It's more than...
- 07/13Pierre Rolland: "I rode like I was...
- 07/13Tony Martin: "I've invented a second...
- 07/13Alain Gallopin: "A huge emotion"
- 07/13Michal Kwiatkowski: "Only Tony Martin...
- 07/13Peter Sagan: "I made a mistake"
- 07/13Talansky - Surprisingly well
- 07/13Did Nibali falter?
- 07/13Attackers, hands up!
- 07/12Cofidis - Managing the injuries
- 07/12Elia Viviani : « I hope to have my...
- 07/12Riders, don't be surprised by...
Sponsorship and Environment
The Jerseys of the Tour
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Will the three stages in the Vosges determine the overall winner?
- Yes, they’ll confirm Nibali’s domination9.61%
- No, the real fight will happen in the Alps47.68%
- No, Contador will win the Tour in the Pyrenees30.74%
- No, Porte will beat them all in the time trial11.97%