- Overall standing
- Corresponds to the total results over all the stages.
- Yellow jersey
- It rewards the leader of the general classification, calculated by adding together the times achieved on each stage. Also taken into account are any bonifications earned on the intermediate sprints or the finish.
- Green jersey
- It identifies the leader of the classification on points. The points in question are awarded according to the passing order on the intermediate sprints and at the finish line.
- Red polka dot jersey
- It identifies the best climber. The points counting towards the mountain classification are awarded on the basis of the passing order at the top of the climbs and passes.
- White jersey
- It identifies the first young rider up to 25 years old in the overall standings.
- Yellow bib
- Worn by the leaders of the overall team standings (total of times for the first three riders on each stage).
- Red bib
- This prize is awarded at the end of each stage by a jury comprising eight specialists in cycling. A “super-combativity” prize is also awarded at the end of the last stage of the Tour.
- Stage standing
- Results of a given stage
Jersey wearers after the stage 21
VincenzoITAASTANA PRO TEAM
the day's winner
AG2R LA MONDIALEFRA
“It's a small number [1, like the trophy awarded to the most aggressive rider] but it's a big result. I'm very happy and proud... read more
“I'm very happy to be once again on the podium of the Tour de France, for the third time in a row. I haven't won a stage but... read more
"I had realised yesterday already with the tears, I was aware of the importance of my performance. I never do things simply, I... read more
- 07/27 Kittel doubles up, Nibali wins the Tour
- 07/27Vincenzo Nibali: «Thank you the...
- 07/27Alessandro De Marchi: «It's a...
- 07/27Cheng Ji to the bitter end
- 07/27Peter Sagan: «I haven't won a...
- 07/27Thibaut Pinot: "An awaken dream"
- 07/27Jean-Christophe Peraud: "I had to add...
- 07/27Marcel Kittel: " It means a lot to...
- 07/27Romain Bardet: "Keep the bright side...
- 07/27Finish in Paris
- 07/27 Matthew Busche: "It was a mental and...
- 07/27Km 81.5 - Welcome on the Champs!
- 07/27Evergreen Cannondale
- 07/27Concours de puissance...
- 07/27The grand finale
Sponsorship and Environment
The Jerseys of the Tour
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Who is the most likely to win stage 21 on the Champs-Elysées?
- Marcel Kittel37.14%
- Alexander Kristoff12.44%
- André Greipel7.74%
- Mark Renshaw2.15%
- Peter Sagan40.53%