- Overall standing
- Corresponds to the total results over all the stages.
- Yellow jersey
- It rewards the leader of the general classification, calculated by adding together the times achieved on each stage. Also taken into account are any bonifications earned on the intermediate sprints or the finish.
- Green jersey
- It identifies the leader of the classification on points. The points in question are awarded according to the passing order on the intermediate sprints and at the finish line.
- Red polka dot jersey
- It identifies the best climber. The points counting towards the mountain classification are awarded on the basis of the passing order at the top of the climbs and passes.
- White jersey
- It identifies the first young rider up to 25 years old in the overall standings.
- Yellow bib
- Worn by the leaders of the overall team standings (total of times for the first three riders on each stage).
- Red bib
- This prize is awarded at the end of each stage by a jury comprising eight specialists in cycling. A “super-combativity” prize is also awarded at the end of the last stage of the Tour.
- Stage standing
- Results of a given stage
Jersey wearers after the stage 6
MichalPOLOMEGA PHARMA-QUICK STEP
the day's winner
"I can't believe what has happened... I had dreamt of this for a very long time, but didn't believe it could come so early. I'm... read more
“Yeah, I'm very satisfied. I think that last year it was maybe a little bit better because I had three victories but I started... read more
“I am so proud of how we prepared the sprint and I have no words for it actually. This is something that is like a dream for me... read more
“I like to thank my team-mates who buried themselves day-in, day-out to keep this yellow jersey on my shoulders and the Team... read more
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
These five riders have won sprint stages of the 100th Tour de France. Of these five, who do you think will win in Paris?
- Marcel Kittel14.93%
- Simon Gerrans1.08%
- Mark Cavendish54.21%
- André Greipel5.5%
- Peter Sagan24.28%