- Overall standing
- Corresponds to the total results over all the stages.
- Yellow jersey
- It rewards the leader of the general classification, calculated by adding together the times achieved on each stage. Also taken into account are any bonifications earned on the intermediate sprints or the finish.
- Green jersey
- It identifies the leader of the classification on points. The points in question are awarded according to the passing order on the intermediate sprints and at the finish line.
- Red polka dot jersey
- It identifies the best climber. The points counting towards the mountain classification are awarded on the basis of the passing order at the top of the climbs and passes.
- White jersey
- It identifies the first young rider up to 25 years old in the overall standings.
- Yellow bib
- Worn by the leaders of the overall team standings (total of times for the first three riders on each stage).
- Red bib
- This prize is awarded at the end of each stage by a jury comprising eight specialists in cycling. A “super-combativity” prize is also awarded at the end of the last stage of the Tour.
- Stage standing
- Results of a given stage
Jersey wearers after the stage 6
times29h 22' 36''
MichaelDENTEAM SAXO BANK-TINKOFF BANK
TejayUSABMC RACING TEAM
times29h 22' 46''
the day's winner
times04h 37' 00''
times88h 08' 22''
- 23:00Summary of the race
- 17:48Tension until the very end but Greipel...
- 16:00Interview - Stage Winner
- 18:51Wiggins and Sky again!
- 18:45Sagan: «I was only angry»
- 18:42Ladagnous: This is the second time it...
- 18:34Cancellara: a dream is not a goal
- 16:00Greipel: I just had some power left
- 11:45Analysis of the stage
- 10:30The day's route
- 19:10Every sprint is different
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Is Peter Sagan able to beat Greipel and Cavendish in a bunch sprint?