Fragmented cloud layer between 1000 m and 2000 m in the morning for moments of sun, a sun already obscured by high clouds.From the first pass of the Menté and the Port de Bales, there will be fog and light rain but we will find some sun always veiled and very high dry roads in the valleys.For the last 30 kilometers, light rain and fog.Temperatures, 23° in the valley bottom, 15° in the high passes.
Jersey wearers after the stage 5
- 23:00Summary of the race
- 17:48Tension until the very end but Greipel...
- 16:00Interview - Stage Winner
- 18:51Wiggins and Sky again!
- 18:45Sagan: «I was only angry»
- 18:42Ladagnous: This is the second time it...
- 18:34Cancellara: a dream is not a goal
- 16:00Greipel: I just had some power left
- 11:45Analysis of the stage
- 10:30The day's route
- 19:10Every sprint is different
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Is Peter Sagan able to beat Greipel and Cavendish in a bunch sprint?