Fragmented cloud layer between 1000 m and 2000 m in the morning for moments of sun, a sun already obscured by high clouds.From the first pass of the Menté and the Port de Bales, there will be fog and light rain but we will find some sun always veiled and very high dry roads in the valleys.For the last 30 kilometers, light rain and fog.Temperatures, 23° in the valley bottom, 15° in the high passes.
Jersey wearers after the stage 20
- 23:00Summary of the race
- 17:39Great Brit: Wiggins creates history
- 16:00Interview - Stage Winner
- 19:02Sagan: «I want to finish this season...
- 18:56Froome: «I couldn't be happier»
- 18:49Van Garderen: «It's been a huge three...
- 18:43Cavendish: «You've seen my sprint is...
- 18:31Wiggins: «It's very surreal»
- 11:45Analysis of the stage
- 10:30The day's route
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Will Mark Cavendish his fourth stage on the Champs-Elysées today?