Fragmented cloud layer between 1000 m and 2000 m in the morning for moments of sun, a sun already obscured by high clouds.From the first pass of the Menté and the Port de Bales, there will be fog and light rain but we will find some sun always veiled and very high dry roads in the valleys.For the last 30 kilometers, light rain and fog.Temperatures, 23° in the valley bottom, 15° in the high passes.
Jersey wearers after the prologue
- 16:30Summary of the race
- 17:37Cancellara in yellow on day one - for the...
- 16:00Interview - Stage Winner
- 18:46Sky feeds off the regrets of Omega...
- 18:37Time for Phil Gil?
- 18:05Tejay van Garderen:
- 16:27Fabian Cancellara:
- 11:30Who will take the first yellow jersey of...
- 10:30The prologue's route
- 10:00Analysis of the stage
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France