Just like two years ago before he claimed his first victory in the Tour de France, Chris Froome put the Critérium du Dauphiné on his record book. He did it in a very different way this time around. In 2013, the individual time trial gave him an advantage he defended in the mountains. This year, he had to make up for the time lost in the team time trial and the rainy stage 5 to the Vercors where Vincenzo Nibali put him into trouble. But Froome never gave up. Only in the very last...Read more More news
The race in videos
- Best of 2015
- Race summary - Stage 8
- On board with Rein TAARAMAE (ASTANA), and...
Critérium du Dauphiné route
2015 Critérium du Dauphiné
Running from Sunday June 7th to 14th 2015, the 67th "Critérium du Dauphiné" will be made up of 8 stages and will cover a total distance of 1 213 kilometres.
The city stages
- Le Bourget-du-Lac
- Parc des Oiseaux Villars-les-Dombes
- Anneyron - Porte de DrômArdèche
- Villard-de-Lans - Vercors
- Saint-Gervais Mont Blanc
- Modane Valfréjus
Jersey wearers after the stage 8
- 06/14Race summary - Stage 8
- 06/14On board with Geoffrey SOUPE &...
- 06/13Race summary - Stage 7
- 06/14Chris Froome wins the Dauphiné for...
- 06/14Simon Yates: "I'm happy with fifth...
- 06/14Nacer Bouhanni: "The Dauphiné is the...
- 06/14Tejay van Garderen: "Froome isn't...
- 06/14Chris Froome: "I was excited all the...
- 06/14Remember one year ago...
Receive exclusive news about Critérium du Dauphiné