Warm and sunny.
Bright sunshine all day long.
Maximum temperatures around 30 degrees near the average, 24 degrees at Col du Pilon.
Moderate northerly winds between 15 to 25 kph, gusts up to 35 kph.
Sidewinds for the first 60 km and backwinds after especially for the last 6 km.
Jersey wearers after the stage 14
- 07/13Trentin: the premier Italian stage...
- 07/13Movistar back in the game
- 07/13Peter Sagan: I don't know what to expect
- 07/13Julien Simon: "With more turns, it...
- 07/13Pierre Rolland: "The two, it would be...
- 07/13Michal Kwiatkowski: "I'm a little bit...
- 07/13Chris Froome: "We're doing pretty...
- 07/13Matteo Trentin: "It's my first win as...
- 07/12The lesson from stage 13? Expect...
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Will Chris Froome lose some of the advantage he holds over his GC rivals in stage 14?