Dry and fine stage
Despite some elevated clouds, saturday will be sunny before thicker clouds spreads for the finish.
A sea breeze will blow except between Bonifaccio and Porto-Vecchio where a westerly or south-westerly moderate wind is expected.
Temperatures will be generally 3 or 4 degrees below normal : 21/22 degrees at start, 24/25 degrees after.
Jersey wearers after the stage 14
- 07/13Trentin: the premier Italian stage...
- 07/13Movistar back in the game
- 07/13Peter Sagan: I don't know what to expect
- 07/13Julien Simon: "With more turns, it...
- 07/13Pierre Rolland: "The two, it would be...
- 07/13Michal Kwiatkowski: "I'm a little bit...
- 07/13Chris Froome: "We're doing pretty...
- 07/13Matteo Trentin: "It's my first win as...
- 07/12The lesson from stage 13? Expect...
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Will Chris Froome lose some of the advantage he holds over his GC rivals in stage 14?