Versailles Paris Champs-Élysées
stage 21 133.5KM
|21:43||The final top 10 of the general classification|
Chris Froome last a big chunk of time to Nairo Quintana in the rush to the finish in Paris but the Sky leader is the winner of the 100th Tour de France. The top 10 after 21 stages of the 2013 race is:
1. Chris Froome (GBR) SKY
2. Nairo Quintana (COL) MOV at 4'20"
3. Joaquim Rodriguez (ESP) KAT at 5'04"
4. Alberto Contador (ESP) TST at 6'27"
5. Roman Kreuziger (CZE) TST at 7'27"
6. Bauke Mollema (NED) BEL at 11'42"
7. Jakob Fuglsang (DEN) AST at 12'17"
8. Alejandro Valverde (ESP) MOV at 15'26"
9. Daniel Navarro (ESP) COF at 15'32"
10. Andrew Talansky (USA) GRS at 17'39"
|21:39||Froome 114th in stage: 1st in the 100th Tour de France!|
Froome has finished the stage in 114th place... he lost 53" in the final kilometres but he's won the 100th Tour de France by 4'20" from Nairo Quintana.
|21:36||The top five for stage 21: Kittel ahead of Cavendish and Greipel|
The provisional top five of the final stage of the 2013 Tour de France is:
1. Marcel Kittel (GER) ARG
2. André Greipel (GER) LTB
3. Mark Cavendish (GBR) OPQ
4. Peter Sagan (SLO) CAN
5. Roberto Ferrari (ITA) LAM
|21:33||Kittel takes first: the 100th Tour ends as it began!|
Voila! The winner of the final stage is the same as the winner of the first stage. Marcel Kittel has won in Paris.
- Start town
- Finish town
- Feeding zone
- Last kilometre
- Hors catégorie climb
- Points of interest
- Cobblestones sectors