On the road
West of Paris, Yvelines is a mostly rural department but also one of the most vastly populated of the Parisian region with 1.37 million inhabitants (8th in France). With 80 pc of its territory covered by fields or forest, Yvelines is one of the greenbelts of Paris and Ile de France. The quality and variety of its landscapes, coupled with its countless monuments and a modern and technological economy employing nearly 600,000 make Yvelines a very influential and wealthy area on the outskirts of the capital.
Km 7.5 : Les Breviaires
The village of Les Breviaires is mostly known for its national stud farm, installed in the outbuildings of the 18thcentury La Mare castle, destroyed in the beginning of the 20thcentury.
Jersey wearers after the stage 20
- 23:00Summary of the race
- 17:39Great Brit: Wiggins creates history
- 16:00Interview - Stage Winner
- 19:02Sagan: «I want to finish this season...
- 18:56Froome: «I couldn't be happier»
- 18:49Van Garderen: «It's been a huge three...
- 18:43Cavendish: «You've seen my sprint is...
- 18:31Wiggins: «It's very surreal»
- 11:45Analysis of the stage
- 10:30The day's route
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Will Mark Cavendish his fourth stage on the Champs-Elysées today?