On the road
West of Paris, Yvelines is a mostly rural department but also one of the most vastly populated of the Parisian region with 1.37 million inhabitants (8th in France). With 80 pc of its territory covered by fields or forest, Yvelines is one of the greenbelts of Paris and Ile de France. The quality and variety of its landscapes, coupled with its countless monuments and a modern and technological economy employing nearly 600,000 make Yvelines a very influential and wealthy area on the outskirts of the capital.
Km 7.5 : Les Breviaires
The village of Les Breviaires is mostly known for its national stud farm, installed in the outbuildings of the 18thcentury La Mare castle, destroyed in the beginning of the 20thcentury.
Jersey wearers after the stage 5
- 23:00Summary of the race
- 17:48Tension until the very end but Greipel...
- 16:00Interview - Stage Winner
- 18:51Wiggins and Sky again!
- 18:45Sagan: «I was only angry»
- 18:42Ladagnous: This is the second time it...
- 18:34Cancellara: a dream is not a goal
- 16:00Greipel: I just had some power left
- 11:45Analysis of the stage
- 10:30The day's route
- 19:10Every sprint is different
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Is Peter Sagan able to beat Greipel and Cavendish in a bunch sprint?