- Overall standing
- Corresponds to the total results over all the stages.
- Yellow jersey
- It rewards the leader of the general classification, calculated by adding together the times achieved on each stage. Also taken into account are any bonifications earned on the intermediate sprints or the finish.
- Green jersey
- It identifies the leader of the classification on points. The points in question are awarded according to the passing order on the intermediate sprints and at the finish line.
- Red polka dot jersey
- It identifies the best climber. The points counting towards the mountain classification are awarded on the basis of the passing order at the top of the climbs and passes.
- White jersey
- It identifies the first young rider up to 25 years old in the overall standings.
- Yellow bib
- Worn by the leaders of the overall team standings (total of times for the first three riders on each stage).
- Stage standing
- Results of a given stage
Jersey wearers after the stage 7
TejayUSABMC RACING TEAM
NacerFRACOFIDIS, SOLUTIONS CREDITS
the day's winner
Looking at the course today, I wanted to be in the break and score some points. I'm glad that I've made it. This is the first... read more
I couldn't be more pleased. Having the yellow jersey with one day to go is great. Team Sky really rode early on for Chris Froome.... read more
- 06/14On board with Geoffrey SOUPE &...
- 06/13Race summary - Stage 7
- 06/13On board with Samuel DUMOULIN &...
- 06/12Race summary - Stage 6
- 06/13Froome back in business, Van Garderen...
- 06/13Simon Yates: "I know Bardet is a...
- 06/13Daniel Teklehaimanot: "It's fantastic...
- 06/13Tejay van Garderen: "Extremely happy...
- 06/13Chris Froome: "A good show of where...
- 06/12Nibali has a queen-stage to deal with
Receive exclusive news about Critérium du Dauphiné