- Overall standing
- Corresponds to the total results over all the stages.
- Yellow jersey
- It rewards the leader of the general classification, calculated by adding together the times achieved on each stage. Also taken into account are any bonifications earned on the intermediate sprints or the finish.
- Green jersey
- It identifies the leader of the classification on points. The points in question are awarded according to the passing order on the intermediate sprints and at the finish line.
- Red polka dot jersey
- It identifies the best climber. The points counting towards the mountain classification are awarded on the basis of the passing order at the top of the climbs and passes.
- White jersey
- It identifies the first young rider up to 25 years old in the overall standings.
- Yellow bib
- Worn by the leaders of the overall team standings (total of times for the first three riders on each stage).
- Stage standing
- Results of a given stage
Jersey wearers after the stage 8
AndrewUSAGARMIN - SHARP
WilcoNEDBELKIN PRO CYCLING
the day's winner
ASTANA PRO TEAMKAZ
“I didn't plan to do anything like this, especially today as it was the last chance for many teams to go and try to win a... read more
“This King of the Mountains classification is a team award. I was feeling the fatigue today. I wasn't able to go up the road so... read more
“To win the team classification is important for Astana. It means the whole team was going very well. But today, personally I... read more
“This is by no means a disappointment. On the other hand, I'm very happy with my ride today. I felt strong. I knew it would be... read more
Receive exclusive news about Critérium du Dauphiné