Coinciding with the final stage of the 2014 Tour de France, the elite of women's cycling will come together on July 27th for the first edition of La Course by Le Tour de France. The event is destined to become an iconic race in the women's calendar.Read more More news
Le Tour 2014 route
Tour de france 2014
Running from Saturday July 5th to Sunday July 27th 2014, the 101th Tour de France will be made up of 21 stages and will cover a total distance of 3,656 kilometres (before ratification).
These stages have the following profiles:
- 9 flat stages
- 5 hill stages
- 6 mountain stages with 5 altitude finishes
- 1 individual time-trial stage
- 2 rest days
9 new stage cities
Leeds, Harrogate, York, Sheffield, Cambridge, Ypres, Oyonnax, Risoul, Maubourguet Pays du Val d’Adour
Le Tour in videos
- Les Pays Bas et Le Tour de France
- Clip Utrecht
- Presentation Tour de France 2014
- The 2014 route in 3D
- Made in Yorkshire
- An encounter with the cobbles on stage 5
- The best of Le Tour 2013
- A Tour of the roadsides
- The daily telecoms challenge
- Best of - 04: Froome, Quintana, Sagan:...
- Best of - 03: Quintana bursts through in...
- Best of - 02: From Mont-Saint-Michel to...
- Best of - 01 : The Orica saga, and Froome...
- Making off Protocol Ceremony
Corporate social responsibility
Since it was founded, Amaury Sport Organisation has been involved in various sponsorship and philanthropy activities. It is the generosity of sport that can be found in a certain number of initiatives aiming to invest in the workings of the disciplines themselves (sponsorship of the French Federation of Cycling), in a humanitarian and social framework, (Mécénat Chirurgie Cardiaque, Actions Dakar, Un Techo Para Mi Pais) or in the environmental sphere (Madre De Dios, selective sorting, etc.). Read more
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France