The cream of the crop of world cycling will flock to Utrecht in 2015 for the sixth start of the Tour de France in the Netherlands. Following an urban time trial on July 4 and an out-of-the-ordinary finish in the Zeeland Delta the next day, the peloton will roll out of Antwerp with 19 stages and over 3,000 km to go.Read more More news
Le Tour 2014 route
Tour de france 2014
Running from Saturday July 5th to Sunday July 27th 2014, the 101th Tour de France will be made up of 21 stages and will cover a total distance of 3,664 kilometres.
These stages have the following profiles:
- 9 flat stages
- 5 hill stages
- 6 mountain stages with 5 altitude finishes
- 1 individual time-trial stage
- 2 rest days
9 new stage cities
Leeds, Harrogate, York, Sheffield, Cambridge, Ypres, Oyonnax, Risoul, Maubourguet Pays du Val d’Adour
Le Tour in videos
- Best of 2014
- The Flamme rouge - The last kilometre
- Hot news of the day
- Landscape of the day
- Highlights of stages 16 to 21
- Stage Analysis
Jersey wearers after the stage 21
- 07/27 Kittel doubles up, Nibali wins the Tour
- 07/27Vincenzo Nibali: «Thank you the...
- 07/27Alessandro De Marchi: «It's a...
- 07/27Cheng Ji to the bitter end
- 07/27Peter Sagan: «I haven't won a...
- 07/27Thibaut Pinot: "An awaken dream"
- 07/27Jean-Christophe Peraud: "I had to add...
- 07/27Marcel Kittel: " It means a lot to...
- 07/27Romain Bardet: "Keep the bright side...
- 07/27Finish in Paris
- 07/27 Matthew Busche: "It was a mental and...
- 07/27Km 81.5 - Welcome on the Champs!
- 07/27Evergreen Cannondale
- 07/27Concours de puissance...
- 07/27The grand finale
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France