-Written at 3pm-
Sunny with northeasterly winds with gusts up to 40/45 kph.
4pm: Clear sky. Temperature of 27 degrees, 24 at Mont-St-Michel. Northeast winds averaging 25 kph with gusts up to 40 kph.
6pm: Bright sunshine. Temperature of 25 degrees, 23 at Mont-St-Michel. Northeast winds averaging 25/30 kph with gusts up to 40/45 kph.
Jersey wearers after the stage 14
- 07/13Trentin: the premier Italian stage...
- 07/13Movistar back in the game
- 07/13Peter Sagan: I don't know what to expect
- 07/13Julien Simon: "With more turns, it...
- 07/13Pierre Rolland: "The two, it would be...
- 07/13Michal Kwiatkowski: "I'm a little bit...
- 07/13Chris Froome: "We're doing pretty...
- 07/13Matteo Trentin: "It's my first win as...
- 07/12The lesson from stage 13? Expect...
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Will Chris Froome lose some of the advantage he holds over his GC rivals in stage 14?