Cloudy but mainly dry during the race with some sunny intervals. Few showers are likely just after the last riders.Southwesterly wind at 15 km/h, gust at 25 km/hTemperatures are expected to be close to normal. Temperature around 22/23 degrees.
Jersey wearers after the stage 20
- 23:00Summary of the race
- 17:39Great Brit: Wiggins creates history
- 16:00Interview - Stage Winner
- 19:02Sagan: «I want to finish this season...
- 18:56Froome: «I couldn't be happier»
- 18:49Van Garderen: «It's been a huge three...
- 18:43Cavendish: «You've seen my sprint is...
- 18:31Wiggins: «It's very surreal»
- 11:45Analysis of the stage
- 10:30The day's route
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Will Mark Cavendish his fourth stage on the Champs-Elysées today?