team time-trial - stage 4 25KM
Last team to pass
Last team to finish
|17:08||The new top five of general classification|
There is an Australian in the lead of the Tour de France. The new top five of the 100th edition is:
1. Simon Gerrans (AUS) OGE
2. Daryl Impey (RSA) OGE at same time
3. Michael Albasini (SUI) OGE at same time
4. Michal Kwiatkowski (POL) OPQ at 1"
5. Sylvain Chavanel (FRA) OPQ at 1"
|17:06||Top five in stage four: Orica-GreenEdge takes the win!|
The top five in stage four is:
1. Orica-GreenEdge (AUS) 25km in 25’56”
2. Omega Pharma-Lotto (BEL) at 1”
3. Sky Procycling (GBR) at 3”
4. Team Saxo-Tinkoff (DEN) at 9”
5. Lotto-Belisol (BEL) at 17”
|17:05||Gerrans takes the yellow jersey!|
Simon Gerrans is the new leader of the Tour de France.
|17:04||Gerrans looking good for yellow...|
With only RadioShack to reach the finish, the likely scenario is that GreenEdge will win the TTT a day after Simon Gerrans won the team's first stage. Stuart O'Grady has worn the yellow jersey when his (Credit Agricole) team won the TTT in the Tour of 2001 but today it seems will be Australia Day at the 100th Tour. An Australian team winning and putting an AUstralian in the lead of the general classification...
- Start town
- Finish town
- Feeding zone
- Last kilometre
- Hors catégorie climb
- Points of interest