Start under a low broken or overcast clearing away in the afternoon. Large sunny intervals in the middle of the stage. Finish with sun obscured by high clouds.Temperatures : 20 degrees at start increasing to 26 degrees for the finish.Cross-wind prevails. Light to moderate at 15/25 kph.
Jersey wearers after the stage 5
- 23:00Summary of the race
- 17:48Tension until the very end but Greipel...
- 16:00Interview - Stage Winner
- 18:51Wiggins and Sky again!
- 18:45Sagan: «I was only angry»
- 18:42Ladagnous: This is the second time it...
- 18:34Cancellara: a dream is not a goal
- 16:00Greipel: I just had some power left
- 11:45Analysis of the stage
- 10:30The day's route
- 19:10Every sprint is different
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Is Peter Sagan able to beat Greipel and Cavendish in a bunch sprint?