- Start town
- Finish town
- Feeding zone
- Last kilometre
- Hors catégorie climb
- Points of interest
- Cobblestones sectors
Running from Saturday July 5th to Sunday July 27th 2014, the 101th Tour de France will be made up of 21 stages and will cover a total distance of 3,664 kilometres.
- 9 flat stages
- 5 hill stages
- 6 mountain stages with 5 altitude finishes
- 1 individual time trial stage
- 2 rest days
Distinctive aspects of the race
Beyond the borders
After taking off from the United Kingdom for a 20th Grand Départ abroad, the Tour de France will also go through Belgium and Spain.
A taste of Paris-Roubaix
Before crossing the finishing line of the fifth stage in Arenberg Porte du Hainaut, the riders will have covered 15.4 kilometres of cobbled-stone sectors that are on the course of the Queen of Classics every spring.
9 new stage cities
- Leeds (start of stage 1)
- Harrogate (finish of stage 1)
- York (start of stage 2)
- Sheffield (finish of stage 2)
- Cambridge (start of stage 3)
- Ypres (finish of stage 5)
- Oyonnax (finish of stage 11)
- Risoul (finish of stage 14)
- Maubourguet Pays du Val d’Adour (start of stage 19)
Jersey wearers after the stage 19
- 07/25 Navardauskas delivers a Lithuanian...
- 07/25Peter Sagan: "I was first to crash"
- 07/25Thibaut Pinot: "I like time trialing"
- 07/25Tom-Jelte Slagter: "Champagne tonight!"
- 07/25Ramunas Navardauskas: "I used all my...
- 07/25Alejandro Valverde: "A very important...
- 07/25Romain Bardet: 'Give it my all"
- 07/25Vincenzo Nibali: "I'll race the time...
- 07/25Jean-Christophe Peraud: "Not like...
- 07/25Are sprints the same in the third week?
- 07/25Transition stage you said?
- 07/25Katusha - Kristoff eclipses Purito
- 07/25Alex Howes - "A crazy wild circus"
- 07/25Km 9.5 - Marciac and all that jazz
- 07/25Last occasion for attackers
Sponsorship and Environment
The Jerseys of the Tour
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Will Peter Sagan complete the 2014 Tour de France without winning a single stage?
- Yes, the pure sprinters will beat him72.36%
- No, he'll win stage 19 in Bergerac18.23%
- No, he'll win in Bergerac and in Paris9.4%