Sky Procycling has been the leader of the team classification since the prologue in Liège and it delivered another stunning blow at La Planches des Belles Billes in stage seven. Christopher Froome won the stage, Bradley Wiggins came third and took the yellow jersey and there are now three riders from the team in the top 10 overall: Wiggins, Froome and Richie Porte. The collective strength of the British team has somewhat killed the suspense with two weeks yet to go before the finish of the Tour.
Sky... has no limit
Jersey wearers after the stage 20
- 23:00Summary of the race
- 17:39Great Brit: Wiggins creates history
- 16:00Interview - Stage Winner
- 19:02Sagan: «I want to finish this season...
- 18:56Froome: «I couldn't be happier»
- 18:49Van Garderen: «It's been a huge three...
- 18:43Cavendish: «You've seen my sprint is...
- 18:31Wiggins: «It's very surreal»
- 11:45Analysis of the stage
- 10:30The day's route
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Will Mark Cavendish his fourth stage on the Champs-Elysées today?