Sky Procycling has been the leader of the team classification since the prologue in Liège and it delivered another stunning blow at La Planches des Belles Billes in stage seven. Christopher Froome won the stage, Bradley Wiggins came third and took the yellow jersey and there are now three riders from the team in the top 10 overall: Wiggins, Froome and Richie Porte. The collective strength of the British team has somewhat killed the suspense with two weeks yet to go before the finish of the Tour.
Sky... has no limit
Jersey wearers after the prologue
- 16:30Summary of the race
- 17:37Cancellara in yellow on day one - for the...
- 16:00Interview - Stage Winner
- 18:46Sky feeds off the regrets of Omega...
- 18:37Time for Phil Gil?
- 18:05Tejay van Garderen:
- 16:27Fabian Cancellara:
- 11:30Who will take the first yellow jersey of...
- 10:30The prologue's route
- 10:00Analysis of the stage
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France