The Tour de France Fan Parks are free events where you can watch the Tour de France live on the giant screen, follow the stage of the day, relive its highlights, and enjoy the festival atmosphere that the Tour brings. The perfect place for supporters to come together and celebrate cycling. Visitors will enjoy the best interactive activities, pop-up cycling focused retail stalls, cafés, bars, and cycling demonstrations. Enjoy the days racing then party into the night!Content subject to change depending on the venue hosting the Tour de France Fan Park
Jersey wearers after the stage 16
- 07/22 Rogers claims first Tour win, Pinot...
- 07/22Thibaut Pinot: "The second place...
- 07/22Rafal Majka: «It's difficult to...
- 07/22Pneumothorax for Hollenstein
- 07/22Cyril Gautier: «Disappointment...
- 07/22Michael Rogers: "I could be grateful...
- 07/22Voeckler: "Extremely disappointing"
- 07/22Van Garderen: "I just didn't have the...
- 07/22Vincenzo Nibali: "I don't...
- 07/22FDJ's perfect strategy
- 07/22Romain Bardet: "I lost a battle"
- 07/22Ledanois: "There will be a battle"
- 07/22Five for two seats
- 07/22Ben Gastauer: "I could hardly dream...
- 07/22Movistar: "Valverde on the podium?...
- 07/22Km 216 - Port de Balès for a start
- 07/22The longest day
Sponsorship and Environment
The Jerseys of the Tour
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Will Thomas Voeckler win in Bagnères-de-Luchon like in 2010 and 2012 at the Tour de France and at the 2013 Route du Sud?