The Tour de France Fan Parks are free events where you can watch the Tour de France live on the giant screen, follow the stage of the day, relive its highlights, and enjoy the festival atmosphere that the Tour brings. The perfect place for supporters to come together and celebrate cycling. Visitors will enjoy the best interactive activities, pop-up cycling focused retail stalls, cafés, bars, and cycling demonstrations. Enjoy the days racing then party into the night!Content subject to change depending on the venue hosting the Tour de France Fan Park
Jersey wearers after the stage 21
- 07/27 Kittel doubles up, Nibali wins the Tour
- 07/27Vincenzo Nibali: «Thank you the...
- 07/27Alessandro De Marchi: «It's a...
- 07/27Cheng Ji to the bitter end
- 07/27Peter Sagan: «I haven't won a...
- 07/27Thibaut Pinot: "An awaken dream"
- 07/27Jean-Christophe Peraud: "I had to add...
- 07/27Marcel Kittel: " It means a lot to...
- 07/27Romain Bardet: "Keep the bright side...
- 07/27Finish in Paris
- 07/27 Matthew Busche: "It was a mental and...
- 07/27Km 81.5 - Welcome on the Champs!
- 07/27Evergreen Cannondale
- 07/27Concours de puissance...
- 07/27The grand finale
Sponsorship and Environment
The Jerseys of the Tour
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Who is the most likely to win stage 21 on the Champs-Elysées?
- Marcel Kittel37.14%
- Alexander Kristoff12.44%
- André Greipel7.74%
- Mark Renshaw2.15%
- Peter Sagan40.53%