Seasonal and corsican conditions.
Sunny and fine conditions are expected for this stage.
Few fair cumulus over hills temporarily scattered to broken over Vizzavona pass and for downhill to Ajaccio.
Temperatures : 24/26 degrees and 20/22 degrees by 800/1000 m.
Light wind and breeze. Northwesterly, moderate at 15/20 kph, at the finish on Sanguinaires Road.
Jersey wearers after the stage 14
- 07/13Trentin: the premier Italian stage...
- 07/13Movistar back in the game
- 07/13Peter Sagan: I don't know what to expect
- 07/13Julien Simon: "With more turns, it...
- 07/13Pierre Rolland: "The two, it would be...
- 07/13Michal Kwiatkowski: "I'm a little bit...
- 07/13Chris Froome: "We're doing pretty...
- 07/13Matteo Trentin: "It's my first win as...
- 07/12The lesson from stage 13? Expect...
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Will Chris Froome lose some of the advantage he holds over his GC rivals in stage 14?