Bourg-d'Oisans Le Grand-Bornand
stage 19 204.5KM
|17:16||The top 10 of general classification after stage 19.|
Valverde led the yellow jersey's peloton to the line in Le Grand Bornand. He was 18th in the stage won by his team-mate, Rui Costa.
Chris Froome finished 25th in the stage and will keep the yellow jersey.
The top 10 of GC after stage 19 is:
1. Chris Froome (GBR) SKY
2. Alberto Contador (ESP) TST) at 5'11"
3. Nairo Quintana (COL) MOV at 5'32"
4. Roman Kreuziger (CZE) at 5'44"
5. Joaquim Rodriguez (ESP) KAT at 5'58"
6. Bauke Mollema (NED) BEL at 8'58"
7. Jakob Fuglsang (DEN) AST at 9'33"
8. Daniel Navarro (ESP) COF at 12'33"
9. Alejandro Valverde (ESP) MOV 14'56"
10. Michal Kwiatkowski (POL) OPQ at 16'08"
|17:11||Yellow jersey's peloton home 8'42" behind Costa|
Froome has arrived safely at the finish in Le Grand Bornand. He was in the group that was 8'42" behind the stage winner.
|17:07||Contador calls Froome through for a turn 4km from finish|
Contador had been leading the yellow jersey down to the 4km mark and he looked around gesturing for Froome to do a turn but he wasn't interested.
|17:05||The top five in stage 19|
The top five of the penultimate stage in the Alps of the 100th Tour is:
1. Rui Alberto Costa (POR) MOV - 204.5km in 5h59'01" (34.2km/h)
2. Andreas Kloden (GER) RTL at 48"
3. Jan Bakelants (BEL) RTL at 1'44"
4. Alexander Geniez (FRA) FDJ at 1'52"
5. Daniel Navarro (ESP) COF at 1'55"
- Start town
- Finish town
- Feeding zone
- Last kilometre
- Hors catégorie climb
- Points of interest
- Cobblestones sectors