“It was horrible. I have sore legs and that climb was incredible. In the last 500 meters I lost 20 seconds. I do not really like it when it's too steep. But fortunately, the selection was already made, and I was able to complete properly. Fifth in the stage, it's not bad.”
Rein Taaramae: "I was able to complete successfully"
- 23:00Summary of the race
- 17:48Tension until the very end but Greipel...
- 16:00Interview - Stage Winner
- 18:51Wiggins and Sky again!
- 18:45Sagan: «I was only angry»
- 18:42Ladagnous: This is the second time it...
- 18:34Cancellara: a dream is not a goal
- 16:00Greipel: I just had some power left
- 11:45Analysis of the stage
- 10:30The day's route
- 19:10Every sprint is different
Jersey wearers after the stage 5
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Is Peter Sagan able to beat Greipel and Cavendish in a bunch sprint?