“It was horrible. I have sore legs and that climb was incredible. In the last 500 meters I lost 20 seconds. I do not really like it when it's too steep. But fortunately, the selection was already made, and I was able to complete properly. Fifth in the stage, it's not bad.”
Rein Taaramae: "I was able to complete successfully"
- 23:00Summary of the race
- 17:14Voeckler: the prince becomes King of the...
- 16:00Interview - Stage Winner
- 11:00One last opportunity...
- 18:26Thomas Voeckler: I felt I had good legs
- 18:14Europcar and FDJ-Big-Mat in a battle of...
- 18:03Sagan: We will see what happens tomorrow
- 17:56Wiggins: We've got a good scenario
- 11:45Analysis of the stage
- 10:30The day's route
- 10:00Jean-François Pescheux's analysis of the...
Jersey wearers after the stage 16
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
With just 1'54" between the two at the top of the youth classification, who will wear the white jersey after stage 16?
- Tejay van Garderen69.78%
- Thibaut Pinot30.21%