“It was horrible. I have sore legs and that climb was incredible. In the last 500 meters I lost 20 seconds. I do not really like it when it's too steep. But fortunately, the selection was already made, and I was able to complete properly. Fifth in the stage, it's not bad.”
Rein Taaramae: "I was able to complete successfully"
- 16:30Summary of the race
- 17:37Cancellara in yellow on day one - for the...
- 16:00Interview - Stage Winner
- 18:46Sky feeds off the regrets of Omega...
- 18:37Time for Phil Gil?
- 18:05Tejay van Garderen:
- 16:27Fabian Cancellara:
- 11:30Who will take the first yellow jersey of...
- 10:30The prologue's route
- 10:00Analysis of the stage
Jersey wearers after the prologue
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France