“It was horrible. I have sore legs and that climb was incredible. In the last 500 meters I lost 20 seconds. I do not really like it when it's too steep. But fortunately, the selection was already made, and I was able to complete properly. Fifth in the stage, it's not bad.”
Rein Taaramae: "I was able to complete successfully"
- 23:00Summary of the race
- 17:39Great Brit: Wiggins creates history
- 16:00Interview - Stage Winner
- 19:02Sagan: «I want to finish this season...
- 18:56Froome: «I couldn't be happier»
- 18:49Van Garderen: «It's been a huge three...
- 18:43Cavendish: «You've seen my sprint is...
- 18:31Wiggins: «It's very surreal»
- 11:45Analysis of the stage
- 10:30The day's route
Jersey wearers after the stage 20
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Will Mark Cavendish his fourth stage on the Champs-Elysées today?