The start will be very cloudy, but the sun will appear progressively dry stage with lot of brightness.Through the afternoon, some scattered clouds are likely to develop. Though the weather will stay dry.Towards the finish, southerly winds little stronger around 20 km/h.Temperatures : 19/22 degrees
Jersey wearers after the stage 20
- 23:00Summary of the race
- 17:39Great Brit: Wiggins creates history
- 16:00Interview - Stage Winner
- 19:02Sagan: «I want to finish this season...
- 18:56Froome: «I couldn't be happier»
- 18:49Van Garderen: «It's been a huge three...
- 18:43Cavendish: «You've seen my sprint is...
- 18:31Wiggins: «It's very surreal»
- 11:45Analysis of the stage
- 10:30The day's route
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Will Mark Cavendish his fourth stage on the Champs-Elysées today?