“We tried all day to animate the stage. I lacked a bit, but I did everything I could and I have no regrets. We took advantage of the break, and the public of the Tour! I found that I've been able to come back with good condition, even if I do not play it out for the general classification anymore. Now there are still two days to try, and then I hope I can do something good in London, although we have only two representatives of Kazakhstan at the Olympics.”
Alexandre Vinokourov: I showed I could come back
- 16:30Summary of the race
- 17:37Cancellara in yellow on day one - for the...
- 16:00Interview - Stage Winner
- 18:46Sky feeds off the regrets of Omega...
- 18:37Time for Phil Gil?
- 18:05Tejay van Garderen:
- 16:27Fabian Cancellara:
- 11:30Who will take the first yellow jersey of...
- 10:30The prologue's route
- 10:00Analysis of the stage
Jersey wearers after the prologue
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France