Mainly cloudy on mountain then becoming brighter. Then asphalt could be damp for the first kilometers and downwards The Grand Cucheron.Mostly cloudy at the finish. Then light and isolated showers are likely.Temperatures from 14 degrees at 1100 m to 25 degrees in Rhone Valley.Variable winds on mountain by 10/15 kph; mainly southwesterly winds by 15/25 kph in valley.
Jersey wearers after the stage 5
- 23:00Summary of the race
- 17:48Tension until the very end but Greipel...
- 16:00Interview - Stage Winner
- 18:51Wiggins and Sky again!
- 18:45Sagan: «I was only angry»
- 18:42Ladagnous: This is the second time it...
- 18:34Cancellara: a dream is not a goal
- 16:00Greipel: I just had some power left
- 11:45Analysis of the stage
- 10:30The day's route
- 19:10Every sprint is different
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Is Peter Sagan able to beat Greipel and Cavendish in a bunch sprint?