Mainly cloudy on mountain then becoming brighter. Then asphalt could be damp for the first kilometers and downwards The Grand Cucheron.Mostly cloudy at the finish. Then light and isolated showers are likely.Temperatures from 14 degrees at 1100 m to 25 degrees in Rhone Valley.Variable winds on mountain by 10/15 kph; mainly southwesterly winds by 15/25 kph in valley.
Jersey wearers after the stage 20
- 23:00Summary of the race
- 17:39Great Brit: Wiggins creates history
- 16:00Interview - Stage Winner
- 19:02Sagan: «I want to finish this season...
- 18:56Froome: «I couldn't be happier»
- 18:49Van Garderen: «It's been a huge three...
- 18:43Cavendish: «You've seen my sprint is...
- 18:31Wiggins: «It's very surreal»
- 11:45Analysis of the stage
- 10:30The day's route
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Will Mark Cavendish his fourth stage on the Champs-Elysées today?