Mainly cloudy on mountain then becoming brighter. Then asphalt could be damp for the first kilometers and downwards The Grand Cucheron.Mostly cloudy at the finish. Then light and isolated showers are likely.Temperatures from 14 degrees at 1100 m to 25 degrees in Rhone Valley.Variable winds on mountain by 10/15 kph; mainly southwesterly winds by 15/25 kph in valley.
Jersey wearers after the prologue
- 16:30Summary of the race
- 17:37Cancellara in yellow on day one - for the...
- 16:00Interview - Stage Winner
- 18:46Sky feeds off the regrets of Omega...
- 18:37Time for Phil Gil?
- 18:05Tejay van Garderen:
- 16:27Fabian Cancellara:
- 11:30Who will take the first yellow jersey of...
- 10:30The prologue's route
- 10:00Analysis of the stage
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France