- Overall standing
- Corresponds to the total results over all the stages.
- Blue and Orange jersey
- It rewards the leader of the general classification, calculated by adding together the times achieved on each stage. Also taken into account are any bonifications earned on the intermediate sprints or the finish.
- Green jersey
- It identifies the leader of the classification on points. The points in question are awarded according to the passing order on the intermediate sprints and at the finish line.
- Red jersey
- It identifies the best climber. The points counting towards the mountain classification are awarded on the basis of the passing order at the top of the climbs and passes.
- White jersey
- It identifies the first young rider up to 25 years old in the overall standings.
- Stage standing
- Results of a given stage
Jersey wearers after the stage 3
Lars-PeterNORBELKIN PRO CYCLING
the day's winner
Receive exclusive news about the Arctic Race of Norway
Visit the official Arctic Race of Norway Webshop and its official merchandising productsMerchandising
Arctic Heroes of Tomorrow Race
Discover and support the best Norwegian talents competing during the last stage in HarstadArctic Heroes of Tomorrow Race
Arctic Race of Norway Challenge
Information and registration for the official sportive ride of the 2013 event on 10 AugustArctic Race of Norway Challenge
ARN supports the "Ren Idrett" campaign, speaking up for clean sports and a doping-free societyRen Idrett