The Tinkoff show goes on! Following Michael Rogers' day of glory in the first day in the Pyrenees, Rafal Majka claimed his second stage win at Saint-Lary Pla d'Adet. The Polish rider took advantage of his triumph to increase his lead over Joaquim Rodriguez in the King of the Mountains competition while the Frenchman of the day was Jean-Christophe Péraud. The veteran from AG2R-La Mondiale positioned himself as a potential top 3 finisher as he was the only rider able to follow race leader...
The most visited climb of the Tour de France (78 times) is on the menu of stage 18: the col du Tourmalet. Spectacle is guaranteed where the Souvenir Jacques-Goddet will be awarded in the memory of the longest serving Tour de France director. After the mythical climb of the Pyrenees, there'll be 50km remaining to the uphill finish of Hautacam above Lourdes. This is the city of miracles where French riders Thibaut Pinot, Jean-Christophe Péraud and Romain Bardet are expected to race with their...
The stage in videos
- The Flamme rouge - The last kilometre
- Hot news of the day
- Landscape of the day
- Stage Analysis
The stage in pictures
Tour de France 2014 - Etape 17 - Saint-Gaudens / Saint-Lary-Soulan Pla d'Adet - 23/07/2014 - Cyril GAUTIER a encore tenté sa chance aujourd'hui © ASO/B.Bade
Saint-Gaudens / Saint-Lary Pla d'Adet
Here's another Pyrenees city that has a familiar name to cycling fans. Some of the greatest mountain stages in the history of the Tour finished there, like in 1955 when...
Le Tour 2014 route
Tour de france 2014
Running from Saturday July 5th to Sunday July 27th 2014, the 101th Tour de France will be made up of 21 stages and will cover a total distance of 3,664 kilometres.
These stages have the following profiles:
- 9 flat stages
- 5 hill stages
- 6 mountain stages with 5 altitude finishes
- 1 individual time-trial stage
- 2 rest days
9 new stage cities
Leeds, Harrogate, York, Sheffield, Cambridge, Ypres, Oyonnax, Risoul, Maubourguet Pays du Val d’Adour
Each year it is much awaited and lights up the roadside... we are talking of course about the Tour de France sponsor's parade! Discover the crazy cars of our partners and try your luck at winning gifts on...
Jersey wearers after the stage 17
- 07/23Majka doubles up
- 07/24The grand finale of the Pyrenees
- 07/23Romain Bardet: «Péraud is the...
- 07/23Thibaut Pinot: «I've got mixed...
- 07/23Rafal Majka: "I felt comfortable in...
- 07/23Pierre Rolland: "Chose between the...
- 07/23Vincenzo Nibali: " I've preferred to...
- 07/23Alejandro Valverde: "I fear Peraud...
- 07/23Julien Jurdie: "Jean-Christophe has...
- 07/23Jean-Christophe Peraud: "Thanks to...
- 07/23The Flamme rouge - The last kilometre
- 07/23Lavenu: "Bardet is not finished yet"
- 07/23The shortest one
- 07/23Who is the best climber in the Tour...
- 07/23Adrien Petit: "A hard suffering"
- 07/23Km 102.5 - Val Louron-Azet, the most...
- 07/23Lampre-Merida - A third week without...
Sponsorship and Environment
The Jerseys of the Tour
Receive exclusive news about the Tour de France
Will Joaquim "Purito" Rodriguez take the polka dot jersey back from Majka at Pla d'Adet?
- Yes, he'll also win the stage5.28%
- Yes, but the fight with Majka will go on22.58%
- No, Majka will beat him37.65%
- No, Nibali will take the lead34.48%